Chappaqua restaurants are looking out for you! Kids eat free on Mondays at Quaker Hill Tavern and Chappaqua Tavern is running a 50% off special. Plus be sure to preview the book festival flavor Purple Pig Tales at Hall of Scoops. It’s yummy.
Quaker Hill Tavern 61 Bedford Road Chappaqua NY 10514
Hall of Scoops 14 S Greeley Avenue Chappaqua NY 10514
Visit the Chappaqua Millwood Chamber of Commerce Facebook Page for more Information: https://www.facebook.com/chappchamber/timeline
10 best restaurants in Westchester, according to Yelp
- Pepe’s Place, 560 North Ave., New Rochelle, 914-632-7373, www.pepesplace.com.
- MELT Sandwich Shop, 277 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, 914-358-1364
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns, 630 Bedford Rd., Pocantico Hills, 914-366-9600, www.bluehillfarm.com.
- The Souvlaki Truck, 2481 Central Park Ave., Yonkers, 914-500-7580,www.thesouvlakitruck.com.
- Buon Amici Delicatessen, 830 Scarsdale Ave., Scarsdale, 914-723-5844, www.buonamicideli.com.
- Kyo Sushi, 17 E. Hartsdale Ave., Hartsdale, 914-682-6688, www.kyosushitown.com.
- Sundance Deli, 37 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, 914-747-4601, www.sundancedeli.com.
- Bridgeview Tavern, 226 Beekman Ave., Sleepy Hollow, 914-332-0078, bridgeviewtavern.com.
- Piero’s, 44 S. Regent St., Port Chester, 914-937-2904, www.pierosny.com.
- Russo’s Delicatessen, 472 Ashford Ave., Ardsley, 914-479-0021, russosdelicatessen.com.
Happy 12th Anniversary to Joe and his team. All the best for many more years of great service and fabulous food!!!
Le Jardin du Roi, in downtown Chappaqua, invites guests to dine in French bistro style. The dark, wooden interior creates a cozy setting where you can enjoy a relaxed and romantic meal, celebrate a special occasion, or spend a nice night out with your family. The ever-popular patio provides a perfect atmosphere for outdoor dining. Visit their website: http://www.lejardinchappaqua.com/
95 King Street
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Tel: (914) 238-1368
Fax: (914) 238-4864
Join the The Rotary Club of Chappaqua, at a Wine Tasting-To raise money for CVAC, Chappaqua Volunteeer Ambulance Corp and a Wine Cellar Tour – To raise money for the Amy Marie Crabtree Foundation
Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 7pm – 9:30pm
At the Crabtree’s Kittle House, Chappaqua, NY
Wines provided by
Hilltop Wines and Spirits
Tickets can be purchased at
Hilltop Wines and Spirits in Chappaqua